Australia Government Is Banning Nicotine Imports From July 1st.
The right part of the last decade, we've awakened every morning with a single thought on our mind: is today the day the hammer drops? I'm sorry to claim that inquiry has lastly been addressed in the affirmative.
Right here's the news made today by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration:
“To reduce the risk to public health through addiction to nicotine and nicotine poisoning, the Australian Government intends to ask the Governor-General in Council to make regulations from 1 July 2020 prohibiting the importation of e-cigarettes containing vaporiser nicotine (nicotine liquids and salts) and nicotine-containing refills unless on prescription from a doctor.”
The Australian Government is banning nicotine imports beginning July 1st.
This is your extremely last chance to import nicotine e-liquids into Australia. The "unless on prescription" part is a complete red herring, it won't aid you at all.
1. The Australian Government will block all importation of nicotine products from July 1, 2020.
We strongly recommend you to be sure to stock up enough nicotine pods before that.
2. The orders place on June 28th. will be dispatch the same day by direct flight. The orders place after 28th. may not be delivered.
3. We are working with the express to guarantee all nicotine-cotaining products ordered before shipping deadline can arrive before July 1st.
From 1 July 2020, any shipment consisting of nicotine getting in Australia will be seized, and also the client that got the nicotine will be fined as much as $220,000.
If all of the risk and also punitive damages were aimed at Vapepenzone, I would certainly take that threat with no doubt whatsoever as well as proceed shipping right into Australia - but the threat isn't on us as the sender, it's on you as the receiver, and that is just inappropriate.
Oscar Wilde once claimed "Everything is going to be great in the long run. If it's not fine, it's not the end."
And also he's right, this isn't great, and this isn't completion. This prohibition, as fucked as it is, schedules for review in twelve months. I understand that three hundred and also sixty-five-fucking-days is a hell of a long period of time for somebody to go without nicotine, and also a number of you might go back to cigarette smoking in that time, yet this isn't completion.
I'm entirely certain that eventually, cooler heads will dominate. We plan to spend every ounce of time, money, and also the power we have to combat this ludicrous overreach to return a modicum of sanity to our precious Australia. This is an outrageous circumstance and also crazy scenarios can not hold, so we'll do whatever we can do to make it finish.
For the moment we'll continue sending off every orders we recieved from the people who require it the most.
We'll be examining the backlog of orders on an hourly basis, and relying on the number of orders in the queue and our capacity to dispatch before the due date, we promise your orders can arrive before July. I can't tell you precisely where will we go later, but I can assure that each and every single order placed before the cut-off will certainly be delivered.
Please understand the severity of this situation and pardon my inappropriate words, we are still unknown about future changes, but we are fully prepared to stand with you. We will do our best to deal with this tough time, and hope that we can continue to serve you in the future!
*We strongly recommend that you should stock up enough nicotine pods before July.
- Can I import nicotine if I have a prescription?
- No, you can not import nicotine under any situation, even if you have a prescription. The prescription loophole just covers nicotine items that are particularly authorized for human healing use, as well as the new poisons timetable, restricts the definition of those items to "oro-mucosal and also transdermal" applications-- i.e., periodontal and also spots.
- Can I get in difficulty if I try?
- Yes, with potential fines up to $220,000.
- Will nicotine-free vaping products be affected?
- nicotine-free products are not within the prohibited range. You can still buy them from overseas.
- Will you proceed to ship in other places?
- Yes, we will certainly continue delivering to other countries we currently support.
- What now?
- If you'd like to know any new changes in Vapepenzone after July, don't forget to subscribe to our email to get the latest updates about nicotine imports & pods shopping.